Friendly reminder that when Sherlock wrote this:
he was days away from this:
if i ship a fictional heterosexual couple their writers should congratulate themselves
if i ever become famous i’m so fucked i’ve been in too many fandoms on too many different websites for far too long there’s no erasing all the evidence
nowyoukno more about Supernatural!
Like the first one is so hard to believe….
I literally had that realization about the set when I watched Asylum today. And then I read this fact and my suspicion was confirmed. Weird..
I don’t understand why female superheros have to be sexy. Why can’t they be strong and powerful? Smart and intelligent? Good at defeating the villains, and not just by looks? I don’t know about you, but I’d rather see girls looking up to a female superhero like this, than one who is only there to look nice.
John’ll act like this:
When really he’s like this:
You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You both like johnlock.
Stranger: [Est. relationship] I want you to have your way with me. Against the wall, over the table, on the sofa. Anywhere. Or everywhere. SH
You: Christ, Sherlock. JW
Stranger: Problem? SH
You: None at all. When did this come on, then? JW
You: You’re making it terribly hard to stand these last few minutes of work. JW
Alright, well, let’s see if I can come up with some interesting stuff!
1. I used to hate drawing, because I thought I wasn’t good at it. I had a period where I was really proud of my work, after I hated drawing, but now, I’m too much of a perfectionist to enjoy the final product. Nonetheless, now drawing is one of my passions, even if I don’t like what I do. Strange, right?
2. When I was in elementary school, I tried out for both the volleyball and basketball teams. I didn’t make it, and a big portion of the reason why was because the coach didn’t really like me. I used to be not bad at sports, but over the years I’ve found that the attitude and competition keep me away. Besides, I hate the thought of getting all sweaty. And hitting puberty seemed to make my coordination absolutely horrible.
3. When I was in Grade 8, my local highschool was holding orientation. I was excited to go, but in the list of places to visit was the gym. When we got there, they made us play dodgeball, with no choice in the matter. And trust me, I have had no good experiences with that awful game. So, I was hiding in the back, and I got hit in the face with a ball. Almost broke my nose. My nose was bleeding horrendously, and god, it was so bad. Was definitely not a god first experience for highschool.
4. I’m really insecure about myself and the things I do. It’s extremely hard for me to take compliments, or to go outside my comfort zone. That’s why I’m currently struggling with being able to sing in front of others. I always feel as if I’ll never be good enough.
5. I hate public transport. I live in a small town, and when I go to the city, taking the bus and subway make me close to having panic attacks. The movement of both make me sick.
6. My parents are very overprotective. Sometimes it bothers me, but in my recent years, I’ve learned to understand that they do it for my best interest.
7. Peter Pan and Mary Poppins will always be my favourite childhood movies.
8. I used to be scared really easily. I couldn’t watch Harry Potter, Scooby Doo, etc.
9. I used to have over a 100 Webkinz.
10. I want to inspire people all across the world to be creative, and that it’s okay to be different. Whether it be through Youtube, a blog, etc. I just want to follow my dreams, and teach others that they can too. Maybe even get the chance to tell those who inspire me that I wouldn’t be where I am without them.
i want this engraved on my gravestone
I hope that spiderman was daniel radcliffe
Oh I intend to.